Welcome to my first ever blog post here on Frosty Elegance. To kick things off I thought I would start with 25 facts about me so you can get to know a little about me.
1. My name is Tanya and I am turning 23 in just over 2 weeks.
2. I don’t have any tattoo’s as I am too indecisive and I know I would hate it after a day or two. I’m also petrified of needles so more adventurous piercings and tattoo’s have always been a no-go for me. I do have my ears pierced, but they were pierced when I was a child so I don’t remember the pain all.
3. I did have my tongue pierced when I was 16 but after discovering an allergy to metal colourings, it became infected and I had to let it grow out and I’ve been too scared to get it re-pierced ever since.
4. I am currently in the final year of my law degree at Southampton Solent University.
5. I’m starting my blog to help me showcase my love for fashion, beauty and everything in between.
6. My mum is the most important person in my life and I am grateful everyday to have her by my side. She is my biggest inspiration and my biggest goal in life is to make sure she is always proud of me no matter what.
7. My favourite foods are either sandwiches or potatoes. I’m quite an indecisive person so I like to have options and variety. I am not sure if potato counts but I love how versatile it is and how many different ways it can be cooked to make delicious, tasty meals.
8. I work part time as a bar maid at a local little pub called The Bedford Arms where I have met some of the BEST people in the entire world.
9. I have one younger brother who winds me up a treat but I wouldn’t have him any other way.
10. TOWIE, Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach are my guilty pleasures. Any kind of trashy, reality TV and I’m sold!
11. My favourite colour is purple.
12. I have mild OCD and can’t stand it when things aren’t in their place.
13. I am a complete spend-a-holic and so subsequently I have a fair bit of debt that I am really starting to tackle and make a dent in. I am hoping to be debt free before I finish university.
14. My favourite animal are cats and I hope to have my own some day.
15. My favourite hobby is knitting as I find it so calming and therapeutic.
16. I can’t drink Tequila, it makes me cry at some point or other during the night, even just one shot.
17. I am incredibly clumsy and usually manage to injure myself at least once a day. I’m not quite sure how I’ve managed it but I’ve never broken a bone.
18. I’m absolutely petrified of spiders. I once slept on the sofa for a week because my dad refused to find and kill the monster living above my bed and I couldn’t stand going in there knowing it was still alive.
19. I took my driving test when I was 17 but I failed and instead of retaking my test I used the money to go abroad to work a season in Malia for the Summer.
20. I’m absolutely terrified of balloons and always have been. When I was 5 or 6 I went to my cousin’s birthday party and my mum had to hide all the balloons before I would even enter the room.
21. I have never owned or used anything from MAC before.
22. Dancing was a big part of my life until I was 14 and I’ve taken exams in ballet, modern dance, tap, jazz and disco and ballroom and latin.
23. I absolute hate all kinds of melon, even just the smell makes me feel physically sick.
24. I get really bad motion sickness so I hate any kind of rollercoaster or ride, long car journeys and flying.
25. If I could travel to anywhere in the world I would chose Venice first.
So there we have it, I hope you enjoyed reading this and learning a little bit more about me. See you all in my next post!