Throughout the year Selfridges release several different beauty boxes with a variety of different themes. When I saw the Summer Beauty Box was back in stock I snapped one up as quick as possible as these babies are usually an instant sell out. The box contains 13 beauty essentials with a value of up to £176 and a gorgeous canvas bag from Alphabet bags which is worth £24 on its own. Inside you will receive:
– Ribband Paster Hair Ties
– Starskin Second Skin Facial Mask
– Tangle Teezer Original
– Starskin Instaglam Foaming Peeling Perfection Puff
– James Read Gradual Tan Day Face SPF 15
– Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel
– Caudalie Grape Water Facial Mist
– Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
– Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss
– Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Luster
– Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
– Nais Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Chiltern Street
– Clarins Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream
A variety of beauty and skincare essentials to get you through the hotter months and stay prepped and preened. The Clarins body cream smells citrusy, leaving a fresh and energising scent to the skin. The Starskin puff and face mask prep the skin ready for those no make up days lounging in the sun and the Caudalie face mist keeps me hydrated all day long. This beauty box has a good selection of brands to try out and as most products are full sized, this really is incredible value for money.
Have you tried any of the Selfridges Beauty Boxes?